Careers Education and Information, Advice and Guidance (CEIAG)
Mrs Bramley is employed at Coopers as Head of Careers and Guidance to provide students with impartial information, advice and guidance.
The Careers Room is on the ground floor of the Mansion House and is accessible from the main entrance next to the Library.
Experience shows that people who have achieved success and fulfilment in their career, are those who have positively 'owned' their career path at an early stage and have made it happen.
You can get help with any of the following
- Careers information, advice and guidance
- GCSE and Sixth Form/Further Education courses and choice
- Higher Education (University) advice and guidance
- Apprenticeships and Internships
- Work Experience
- Completing application forms
- Writing CVs and Covering Letters
- Preparing for Interviews and Assessment Centre
The Quality in Careers Standard
(through Investor in Careers )
As part of Coopers School’s commitment to delivering excellent Careers and Employability education, we have achieved Level 3 Investors in Careers Standard accreditation