Be Awesome, Go Big
Hello Year 6, and welcome to ‘Be Awesome, Go Big’.
We are going to help you get ready for secondary school over the next few weeks and learn how to be awesome. Each session will take you through some big ideas that will help you on the way to secondary school.
If you have the books ‘You Are Awesome’ and ‘Go Big’, you can read them alongside these sessions; look for the instructions at the bottom of the slides. If you haven’t, the sessions will still make sense on their own.
- Be Awesome Go Big Challenge Sheet
- Be Awesome Go Big Transition Booklet
- session 1 being awesome
- session 2 unlocking your mind
- session 3 dare to take risks
- session 4 making the change
- session 5 lost but not lost
- session 6 bouncebackability
- session 7 what is normal anyway
- session 8 friendships and fallouts
- session 9 living well